Alcohol problems - do you want to quit or regain control?
Often it seems like there is only one way to deal with your drinking problem and that is to stop forever. And this while there are various methods where you can also drink a glass now and then before it immediately gets out of hand.
Quitting alcohol or cutting back on it can be easier than you think and maybe you’ve already tried everything, then don’t give up there is the right approach for you. Not an expensive rehab, but wherever you want, be in the world, at home or at work or on a holiday alone or with whomever you want.
Every now and then you throw in your willpower and start cutting back. In the beginning that seems to go well and you are proud of yourself, but before you know it you are at your old level and often you even drink more than before you started cutting down.
Several methods to help you to stop drinking or drink less
There a many ways to regain control over your alcohol intake or stop drinking, different ways for different people and there is a way also for you!
- The Sinclair Methode – Using the drug Naltrexone / Nalmefene and a special schedule (Goal is to gain control over your drinking habits and to determine whether you continue to drink and occasionally drink a glass or stop completely)
- The Allen Carr Methode – While reading the book ‘STOPPING ALCOHOL’ by Allen Carr you’ll gain more insight into alcohol addiction and develop a natural aversion to alcohol (Goal is to stop drinking)
- General Practitioner – With the help of your general practitioner, medicines that make you sick when you drink and your own strength (Goal is to stop drinking)
- Coach & Counselor – With the help of a coach / counselor and your own strength and commitment (Goal is to control your drinking habits or stop drinking)
- AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) – With help from fellow alcoholics and belief in your self and a higher power (Goal is to stop drinking)
I mainly work with The Sinclair Method because we achieve such a large success rate(78%), but I can also guide and advise in other methods.
we learned from a young age
Alcohol addiction is seriously underestimated and is an ever-increasing global problem. Alcohol consumption among young people is increasing strongly and how could it be otherwise, we have been taught from an early age that it is fun to drink. That it calms you down and that it reduces stress.
we learned from a young age
We all have them, friends with whom it is so nice to drink. Have you ever considered that if you didn’t drink together, you would still be friends? What would you do together if you both didn’t drink alcohol? Those friends are often the first to tell you that it is bullshit to quit because you have no problem at all.
Your spouse, your other friends, colleagues and family who say have become ‘victims’ of your alcohol consumption. You almost feel like a criminal because of the way they accuse you of binge drinking and lying. You not only ruined your own life, but also theirs.
Good intentions from family and friends
They try everything to make you stop or decrease. They mean well, but it is of no use to you whatsoever.
- Threats with rehab
- You go under if you don’t stop
- It is not good for your health
- You will lose your job if you continue like this
- Your relationship will end
- Do you realize that you risk everything?
- I’ll leave you if you don’t stop
The first step, it is your life, your happiness
It is important that you yourself are finally ready to do something about it. You have already taken the first step by ending up on this page, the next is to pick up the phone or send an email. Enough is enough! You also have the right to wake up in the morning without regret because you have drunk (too much) again.
stop drinking or drinking less can be easier than you think
Not an expensive Rehabilitation Clinic, but you work on your addiction wherever you want in the world. Cozy at home or at work or during a holiday. Alone or with your family, friends or whoever you choose to. Call or e-mail me!