Alcoholism - Weight loss - Dementia
- Are you drinking more than you like and want to cut back, but is it never the right time? Are you afraid that you may already be an alcoholic? There are various methods that can help you to stop or regain control.
- Do you get fed up with dieting, with losing weight and gaining it again? Have you tried everything? Try The Ideal Weight Loss Plan.
- Becoming forgetful yourself or afraid of getting Alzheimer’s or is there someone in your life that you are concerned about?
- Have you lost someone in your life and are you dealing with the loss and grief? It can be death, but it can also be a divorce or a break with a family member, friend.
- Maybe you are haunted by an unpleasant past and you suffer from trauma?
Depression - Anxiety - Stress
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety or stress and is it worse because of the Coronavirus?
- Sometimes you are just unhappy with yourself or with your life while in the eyes of other people you have everything.
- Maybe you know what you want and you have already tried everything but you can’t change your life.
- Relationship problems with loved ones, friends, family and business associates can have a huge impact on your happiness, but also on your health.
Only you can change your life, it is:
Sometimes setbacks are just bad luck and we have accepted them and deal with them, sometimes they come to shake us up and take us out of our comfort zone, a sign that it is time to take a closer look at our lives.
‘The past has passed, you can start all over again at any time!’
Happiness is in you
People with disabilities or short life expectancies often are a wonderful example that one can still be happy despite what they experience. Happiness is not in what someone else thinks of you, what you have, what you look like, how intelligent you are or how much money or influence you have. Happiness is a state of mind, it is in you and has always been there. It is your birthright to enjoy it to the full. Why not feel good NOW and be happy? The beauty is that if you are happy, others feel this and love to be with you!
As a therapist I naturally adhere to the ethical code, the ethical conditions and rules. My work with my clients is based on Integrity, Impartiality and Respect. What we discuss remains between us.