Alcohol problems - do you want to quit or regain control?
Several methods to help you to stop drinking or drink less
There a many ways to regain control over your alcohol intake or stop drinking, different ways for different people and there is also a way for you!
- Coach & Counselor – I am going to help you to stop drinking using a combination of methods together with your own inner strength. (The aim is to take control of your drinking habits but usually to stop drinking)
- The Sinclair Method (TSM) – With the help of the drug Naltrexone and special schedule. (The aim is to gain control over your drinking habits and to determine whether you continue to drink and drink a glass now and then or stop completely)
- The Allen Carr Method – The book ‘STOPPING ALCOHOL’ by Allen Carr gives you more insight into alcohol addiction. It helps you to develop a natural aversion to alcohol. (Goal is to stop drinking)
- General Practitioner –With the help of your general practitioner. Medication that make you sick when you drink and your own strength. (Goal is to stop drinking)
- Rehab – With the help of various doctors you will detox until you don’t drink a drop and you don’t feel the need anymore. Sadly, 90% of people who visit expensive rehab places are back at their old drinking habits within two years. (Goal is to stop drinking)
- AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) – With help from fellow alcoholics and belief in your self and God, the higher power. (Goal is to stop drinking)
I love to work with your own strength because you were born with it. Even if you have lost it, we will get it back and you will be able to tap in to it whenever you like. I use a combination of various methods including The Sinclair Method(TSM) and this works remarkably well. I make a well-thought-out Taylor made plan for you to help you. Just give me a call, there is no charge on a telephone call!
we learned from a young age
Alcohol addiction is seriously underestimated and is an ever-increasing global problem. Alcohol consumption among young people is increasing strongly and how could it be otherwise, we have been taught from an early age that it is fun to drink. That it calms you down and that it reduces stress.
At this moment of the Covid-19 crisis alcohol addiction is growing scaringly. Time to do something about it now!
Drinking buddies and other people
We all have them, friends with whom it is so nice to have a drink. Have you ever considered that if you didn’t drink together, you would still be friends? What would you do together if there was no alcohol? Those so called friends are often the first to tell you that it is bullshit to quit. To tell you that you don’t have a drinking problem at all.
On the other side there are your spouse, your other friends, colleagues and family who say that they have become ‘victims’ of your alcohol consumption. They accuse you from lying and cheating and make you almost feel like a criminal. They tell you that you are not only ruining your own life, but also theirs.
Good intentions from family and friends
They try everything to make you stop and pull yourself together. Not realising you would love to but you can’t. They mean well, but it is of no use to you whatsoever.
- Threats with rehab
- You go under if you don’t stop
- It is not good for your health
- You will lose your job if you continue like this
- Your relationship will end
- Do you realize that you risk everything?
- I’ll leave you if you don’t stop
The first step, it is your life, your happiness
It is important that you yourself are finally ready to do something about it. You have already taken the first step by landing on this page, the next step is to pick up the phone or send an email. Enough is enough!
stop drinking or drinking less can be easier than you think
Not an expensive Rehabilitation Clinic, but you work on your addiction wherever you want in the world. Cozy at home or at work or during a holiday. Alone or with your family, friends or whoever you choose to. Call or e-mail me!